FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
HP Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for Assistant Manager Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 28 seats from all candidates. Other details of HP Cooperative Bank Free Job Alert 2020, HP Cooperative Bank New Notification, HP Cooperative Bank Sarkari Result 2020, HP Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020, HP Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for HP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 & HP Cooperative Bank Official Syllabus provided below.
HP Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020 – Apply for 28 Assistant Manager Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for HP Cooperative Bank Bharti 2020 so they can apply for HP Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for HP Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★
||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
||March 14, 2020
||April 03, 2020
||State Government Jobs
Posts & Qualification Details
||Aspirants must have a degree in A second class Graduation Degree of a recognized University.
- Starting Date: March 14, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 03, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum Age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 45 Years
- The application submission fees for General/ EWS of H.P. Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- The application submission fees for S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. / BPL of H.P. / EWSs of H.P. belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The application submission fees for Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P Candidates: No Fees
- Payscale for Assistant Manager Posts: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- + 4200/- (GP)
How to Apply
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on
the above-mentioned website.
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates will have to apply online through official website
of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not
be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
b) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates
are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment
Application and submit the same along with requisite attested/self-attested
documents/certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the
day of Screening Test/ Examination for the concerned post or as & when advised
by the Commission and in other cases where direct Personality Test(s) will be
conducted, 10 days time will be given to submit the requisite documents failing
which his/ her candidature shall stand finally rejected. Non-submission of any
requisite certificates/ documents in support of their eligibility will make them
ineligible to sit in the examination/ to appear in the Personality Test(s).